Sell My Home in Seconds!™ Add value to your home for sale by having it Move-In Certified®.
Here are some advantages of having your home-for-sale inspected before you list it:
- Choosing Central FL Home Inspections LLC’s InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspectors may prompt the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency. And even if he doesn’t, a Seller Inspection means you won’t be in for any surprises.
- You can schedule your inspection at your own convenience, rather than accommodate a buyer and his inspector.
- You can assist your inspector during the inspection, which is something not normally done during a buyer’s inspection.
- A Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection may alert you to any immediate concerns, such a broken pressure-relief valve or an active termite infestation.
- The Seller Inspection:
- allows you to take the time to shop for competitively priced contractors to make repairs, rather than making rushed decisions to get things fixed in a hurry;
- lets you attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report; and
- removes over-inflated buyer-procured repair estimates from the negotiating table.
- We provide Move-In Certified® yard signs, to attract potential buyers touring homes in your neighborhood.
A Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on your part.
There are other distinct advantages of having a Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection report:
- You’re given the opportunity to dispute any misstatements in the inspection report before it’s distributed to real estate agents and prospective buyers.
- The report provides an unbiased, third-party, professional opinion about the condition of the home to potential buyers.
- The report may encourage the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency, so the deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer’s inspection reveals unexpected problems at the last minute.
- The report can be hosted on www.FetchReport.com, which can be used as an effective marketing tool. You may also login below to view/save your report.
- The report can help you realistically price the home if problems exist.
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- The report may relieve a prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions and concerns before he walks away from an otherwise great deal.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
What makes this even better? Our upfront affordable pricing! (see below)
Residential Pre-Listing (Move-In-Certified) Inspection fees
0-1500 SQ FT $260.00
2001-2500 SQ FT $290.00
2501-3000 SQ FT $320.00
3001-3500 SQ FT $350.00
3501-4000 SQ FT $380.00
4000-5000 SQ FT $410.00
Homes Over 25 Years Old – Additional $20.00
Homes Over 50 Years Old – Additional $35.00
fetchreport.com Login Portal