We understand your business needs, and we pledge to do everything we can to help you achieve them. We take the extra time to explain to clients that minor defects and imperfections aren’t the end of the world and shouldn’t kill a deal. We’ll stay on-site to answer any questions the client may have and make ourselves available to answer questions after the inspection. We aren’t satisfied until you and the client are satisfied.
Our mission is to make using us and paying us as simple as possible, as well as offer you the guarantees and protection you deserve as a professional. We’ve gone to great lengths to provide you and your clients a piece of mind and alleviate the stress and fears associated with the home buying process.
We realize you have a choice when it comes to hiring a home inspector. We’ve set ourselves apart since inception by providing affordable up front pricing with 10% off 100-Point, Pre-Warranty Expiration, and Pre-Listing Inspections for members of the military and Veterans. To provide you piece of mind, we’ve decided to participate in InterNACHI’s Negligent Referral Protection For Real Estate Agents Program,which provides personal protection to all real estate agents we do business with. Per InterNACHI, “InterNACHI is so sure of its inspectors that it will indemnify any licensed real estate agent in an amount up to $10,000 if a third party successfully sues the agent for negligent referral of an InterNACHI inspector. This protection is offered at no cost to agents who register.” It’s that easy! Just register HERE to participate in the program, and your protection is in place when you use us for your home inspection needs.
We’ve taken value a step further and created our Realtor Appreciation Program, where every third 100-Point Home Inspection or Pre-Listing (Move-In-Certified) Inspection completed for the same realtor, receives 15% off the inspection fee. This isn’t a gimmick, but rather a way for us to say thank you for your business. On average, your client will save between $40.00-$50.00 off the inspection fee.
In partnering with InterNACHI we’ve raised the bar on home inspection standards by providing all of your clients our, We’ll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee. If something should be missed at the time of inspection, and your client isn’t happy, InterNACHI clearly states they’ll pay whatever price the client paid for the home, and they stand by their commitment. We’re also covered by the InterNACHI $10,000 Honor Guarantee that provides home buyers and sellers with piece of mind for their valuables and belongings.
Lastly, scheduling an inspection shouldn’t involve a back and forth game of email, calls, or texts, leaving you or your clients uncertain if a day or time-frame is available. We’ve simplified the scheduling process by providing all clients and realtors with the ability to schedule, reschedule, or cancel an inspection online with populated upfront pricing, so you know exactly what you’re paying for. Once scheduled, our master calendar accounts for the duration of the type of inspection you’ve chosen, and blocks that appointment time off. This equates to no possibility of double/over booking, and eliminates the guess work out of scheduling an inspection. It also allows last minute inspections to be scheduled easily. Once you’ve selected your inspection, all open time slots for the day you’ve chosen populate, simple and easy. We also offer the ability to pay the inspection fee online via credit/debit card where a confirmation email and receipt are sent to you or the client, as well as on-site credit card payments, checks, cash and electronic invoice.
The short list of what you get by choosing Central FL Home Inspections LLC:
- Negligent Referral Protection For Real Estate Agents Program provided to you for free
- Realtor Appreciation Program that gets your client 15% off the inspection fee for every third inspection by the same realtor
- We’ll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee backed by InterNACHI. Your clients can rest easy knowing if something is missed, InterNACHI will buy their home back at the full purchase price
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee to provide your clients peace of mind for their valuables and belongings
- Online scheduling with the ability to reschedule, cancel, and pay online
- Affordable Pricing that everyone can afford with customer service your client deserves
- 10% off 100-Point, Pre-Warranty Expiration, and Pre-Listing Inspections for military members and Veterans
- We don’t disappear after the inspection. We make ourselves available to answer questions and follow up with clients as needed
- Foundation elevation survey, infrared (thermal) imagining, pool inspection, irrigation inspection,pest inspection, and permit search included with every 100 Point Inspection, Pre-Warranty Expiration Inspection, and Pre-Listing (Move-In-Certified) Inspection at no additional cost
- Monday-Sunday 8:00 a.m-7:00 p.m availability to meet your demands and busy life style.
We look forward to working with you!
Ready to start saving and take advantage of our great prices and guarantees?