Central FL Home Inspections LLC is proud to offer affordable indoor air quality inspections backed by laboratory results. Don’t be fooled by some inspectors offering indoor air quality tests where samples are merely observed by the home inspector, and don’t include lab results. We’re home inspectors..not scientists. Don’t trust the air you breath to just anyone.
Along with capturing air quality samples for laboratory results, we also conduct a visual inspection for the presence of microbial growth & mold at the following locations:
- Exterior: walls,siding, doors & windows
- HVAC: panels, registers, coils, and ducts
- Kitchen:appliances, cabinets, behind appliances, and pantry
- Bathrooms: tiles, grout, on and under cabinets, fixtures
- Bedrooms: bedding, carpet
- Living Room & Common Areas: doors, walls, baseboards, carpet, furniture
*Note: due to laboratory results being inclusive in this inspection, inspection reports can take a week from the time samples are received by the laboratory.*
Indoor Air Quality Inspection fees:
Standalone $200.00, $100.00 with 100-Point, Pre-Warranty Expiration, and Pre-Listing Inspection.